Love these shots... we will have to have a second shoot after the wedding also (not so much a trash the dress but more quirky wedding photos with you both and any members of the wedding party that are feeling outrageous!!) Take you to some random locations fully kitted out!
On the 30th of May, 2009 my gorgeous partner of seven years proposed to me whilst lying on a picnic blanket, under a willow tree, down on the river, in the lovely village of Bakewell.
{ ooh_la_la@rocketmail.com }
This blog shall be my wedding diary, documenting the ups, downs, inspiration and planning involved with our wedding, which will hopefully take place sometime in 2012, after we have both finished our University courses.
Blog Archive
To request a colour scheme mood board, a feature or make a suggestion then please contact me.
If I have featured your work or blog and you would prefer that I didn't, or if I have wrongly accredited your work, then please contact me so that I can rectify the situation.
Love these shots... we will have to have a second shoot after the wedding also (not so much a trash the dress but more quirky wedding photos with you both and any members of the wedding party that are feeling outrageous!!) Take you to some random locations fully kitted out!
ReplyDelete