Friday, 7 August 2009

Engagement Shoot Tomorrow...eeeeeeakk...

It's our engagement shoot tomorrow, so I thought I'd compile some of our favourite "engaged couple" photographs to show Emma, our photographer. I already know that she will be be a font of inspiration and have a wealth of ideas but I am so nervous about being photographed. Although I'm also really excited to meet her, as our "relationship" has been confined to Facebook for the last few months! We're just going to have a great day in the sunshine, (fingers crossed!) we'll eat lots of fish & chips from the paper, scoff down the cakes I shall be baking and have a good olde chinwag!

Oh, I also have a hairdressers' appointment this afternoon, so I'm going to have a trim, colour and if I'm feeling brave, get a fringe cut! Then I need to practice my make-up for tomorrow, as I am inept at doing anything remotely girlie. Last time I tried to do a practice, I failed as my false eyelash popped off from the inner corner and just hung there - not too hot! Any tips on applying eyeliner and eyelashes?! I'm still unsure as how to have my hair tomorrow.

Anyone know where I can get hold of liquid bubbles for blowing, so late in the game?


You may recognise some of the following photos, as I have blogged about them before, but I love them so much!

Eeeeeaaaakk...



From Max Wagner.






From Megan W.










From Mathieu.


Emma also has the most GORGEOUS little girls, who are going to make use of my "props" which include balloons and swirl lollypops, after we are finished with them. So I'm also looking forwards to seeing those photos too!

Emma, if you've seen this - We can't wait to see you tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh I am so so soooo excited!! I am going to print these out aswel as a few I love too so we can try to recreate some of your faves... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeee, thanks Em :D I feel a WHOLE LOT BETTER after our chat. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails