Monday, 20 July 2009

Photo Booth as an Alternative to a Guest Book...

I love the idea of having some kind of photo booth, whether it be a polaroid camera, given to an arty usher or a camera set up on a tripod. The idea of the guests taking their own photos and writing a message on the bottom of it, for the "happy couple" really excites me; as not only will you have the lovely message, but you'll also have a photo of some kind, be it fun or serious....


This is such an original idea! I'm guessing that it's achieved by cutting the correct sized apertures into a sheet of plasterboard, or some kind of manufactured wood board, then wallpapering it and attaching the backless picture frames and other framed family photos....



For a less time consuming approach, this couple have hung a length of fabric, allowing the guests to stand in front of it to have their photo taken....


Or how about hiring a retro photo booth and maybe supplying some props like comedy glasses and fake moustaches for the guests to use....

4 comments:

  1. The frame wall is the best wedding idea I have ever seen. Ever.

    Groom feeling out of the planning loop? He's got a construction project!

    Guests bored during set photographs? Great distraction!

    I've started on mine already, and have been on the phone all afternoon to my mum as she's been scanning in and emailing me old family wedding photos (and even pictures of me as a bridesmaid!).

    Thanks so much for bringing this to my attention!

    fancyfree from hitched forums

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea!! I was toying with the idea of poleroids and people writing messages on them but OH isn't that keen. Love the pictures with the photo frames

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Fancyfree....I can't wait to see it! Please keep me posted! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails