Saturday, 4 July 2009

Gorgeously Vintage Styled Brides...

These brides carry off the vintage style so beautifully and elegantly. I love their quirky and individual dresses. These dresses inspire me to want to go down the bespoke route and get a dress made especially for me...

3 comments:

  1. Helloooo! Milna/Amy here! Just found your blog - its fab! Anyway, I met a girl at my cousins hen do the other day who is a photographer, and while looking at her website, thought of you ... In her blog there are a couple of articles about her own wedding whcih you will love ...
    http://olivia-brabbs.blogspot.com/2008/10/wedding-photographers-wedding.html

    http://olivia-brabbs.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-real-wedding.html

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - and forgot to say ... this is Oli too...
    http://www.vintagechinacupboard.co.uk/

    Gorgeous hey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww wow! Cheers Amy. Her wedding looks fhaaaabulous! Thanks for sharing that with me. I also LOVE the vintage china - I think I'm going to have to start collecting it!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails